A small flame

A small flame

'K' . . . in the tub!

 I fell in love with this book as an Elementary Ed. major in college.

http://www.syndetics.com/index.aspx?type=xw12&isbn=0152427309/LC.GIF&client=wakep&upc=&oclc=

So, when I realized I could use it for my boy alphabet, I did a little happy dance.




K is for King



First up, a fun crown and package of sparkly, sticky-back 'gems' courtesy of the dollar store.







After he was properly crowned, I told Thomas where we were having story time.

'In the BATHTUB?!!?' 
 He could hardly believe it.

But we did.
We put down a few blankets, snuggled in and read King Bidgood's in the Bathtub.

And he we wouldn't get out . . . until we'd read the book through. Four. times!





Then, I asked King Tom if he wanted to have lunch in the bathtub.

Silly question! :O)



We had so, SO much fun :)
This has got to be my favorite boy alphabet day so far.


1 comment:

Jenni said...

That is hilarious, Rachel! Quite fun! We've read that book many times as a family, but I never thought to read it in the bathtub. I should suggest it to the girls... they might think I've gone crazy! lol