A small flame

A small flame

not sure if it's writer's block....

or just the feeling that no one really cares to read 'me' that much {we're all busy and over-informed, right ;o) }, but I'm having trouble posting these days. I feel bad for neglecting my little blog, but there it is....


So I think maybe I'm gonna share some of my favorite blogs. Places I visit and enjoy and am inspired by.......


First up is my baby sister's blog. Some of you know her, but for those of you who don't, Beth and I are the bookends in our family; roses on either end of the stem with two brothers in between us. We're 9 years apart, and we've just become friends in the last few years, when those 9 years don't seem nearly as large as they did when we were growing up.






Over the years (when our hair or glasses were similar) Beth & I have been mistaken for twins, which always makes us laugh. I guess there's a bit of family resemblance there, but if you could see us together you would see why we laugh. She is a good 6 or 7 inches taller than me.

This week Beth is starting her new chapter - teaching kiddos in a school on the island of Guam. I am so proud of her! And she started a blog = double proud of her ;o) She is funny & sweet and the pics are tropical and gorgeous . . . . . if you stop by, could you please leave her a comment to encourage her? Her older-but-shorter sister thanks you ;O)


Visit Beth's blog, Sketches of Paradise





.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I always love reading your posts. :)

Rachel said...

Thanks for 'saying' that, Jenni. It means a lot