A small flame

A small flame

I often stumble on

. . . interesting blogs. You know, when you're reading something and click on a link..... and then maybe another link. Yea. Anyway, I've found some real keepers.


One Roof Africa is a blog that grabbed my heart from the beginning and hasn't let go. I found it one evening a few months ago - I can't even remember how I stumbled on it - and stayed up reading it far into the night. It broke my heart and I found myself crying and worshiping a God who asks such hard, hard things of his people and all the while gives them the grace to keep loving and trusting him through those incredibly hard times. There is so much I want to say about this sweet family and their story, but they say it beautifully so I'll just ask you to visit their blog.


visit One Roof Africa





.

No comments: