A small flame

A small flame

happy birthday to me

So I just have to tell ya'll about my wonderful birthday gifts from my men. They made me feel so special. . . I was in tears.

My amazing husband made me this bird feeder. He covered it with bark, which I think makes it look really cool.





My biggies each bought me a couple of gifts. The sweetest thing was that they used their own money.... Sniff




They each gave me a candle, and I was thrilled to get this gerbera daisy (I love gerberas!) from Daniel.





Daniel drew me this picture on a large piece of paper. It's really good and I'm frustrated that I can't get a good picture of it.


It's a birthday scene with a huge, gorgeous birthday cake

I love the candles!






I'm blowing out the candles





while Daniel looks on, smiling.



It's absolutely adorable!



Matthew picked out this necklace for me. It was not expensive, but he spent most of the money he had to buy it for me. Between you and me, it's not something I would have chosen for myself, but it is priceless to me because of the love it represents.







And Thomas? Thomas made me laugh. He made and gave me these 'toothpick puppets'.




They were wrapped in this paper on which he had 'written' the names of everyone in our family. And, trust me, he knows exactly which 'name' is whose ;o)




The funniest thing, though, was that he came and re-claimed the puppets at the end of the day, telling me that he would keep them safe and give them to me for my next birthday. Ha! Happy Birthday to me ;o)

No comments: