A small flame

A small flame

gluten-free date

.


Phil & I haven't been on a date since before we moved to the house, so when our friends offered to babysit so we could go out, we were excited. . . . Then I remembered that I'm gluten-free right now. Wait a minute! This just got more complicated!

Thankfully, since more & more people are avoiding gluten, there are restaurants that offer gluten-free options on their menu. I found this great resource. You can choose your state and it gives you a list of restaurants (chain restaurants as well as local ones) that offer specifically gluten-free meals.

We decided to go to Ch*li's and I had the Montery Chicken (without the mashed potatoes or tomatoes 'cause I've also cut out nightshade veggies.) Yummy! Hooray for being able to eat 'out' and stay gluten free.

No comments: