A small flame

A small flame

Friday Favorite

.


My very favorite blog is this one. I discovered it in the weeks after our move to North Carolina. A. and her gentle words about what it looks like to give thanks - for everything - have been huge in my healing process. So when I found out that she was writing a book, I was really excited. It definitely made the top of my 'must read' list for the year!





This book, written in A's poetic style, is depth and reality, joy and pain and, above all, thanks-giving. It is one of those books I know I will read again and again and find something new to ponder every time. You can find a trailer for the book, as well as a link to read it's first chapter on her sidebar {here}. Maybe it will make your to-read list?


Another way to enjoy this book is through the book club at InC***ge. They have posted a short video discussion with the author for each chapter. The videos are only about 10 minutes long each, and I think watching them would be a blessing, even if you haven't read the book.




.

No comments: