A small flame

A small flame




What a great Valentine's Day we've had!


My sweetie came home from work in the wee hours of the morning, and I woke up to a huge vase of the most gorgeous red roses beside my sink and another with pretty tulips on the table, next to a sweet card and some chocolate. How blessed am I?







My big boys made us sweet valentines which they couldn't wait to give us.





I sprinkled little treats through the day for the boys: Valentine window-cling cards at their places at breakfast....... little heart-shaped candies after each subject completed during school {just 2 candies each time and we managed to avoid the sugar high ;o) }..... and a treasure hunt all around the house in search of conversation-heart-treasure, which was a huge hit!






I gave my sweetie this fun Valentine wheel, found here.






It was a sunny 70 degrees here today. The boys gleefully played outdoors barefooted and it was a perfect day for breaking out the grill and cooking up 5 big T-bone steaks, free to us from the Sharing Shop. Of course we ended the meal with our traditional Valentine's Day dessert, Chocolate Cherry Pie.





Happy Valentines Day!




.

No comments: