A small flame

A small flame

Hope Secured



We sang Chris Tomlin's beautiful version of Amazing Grace yesterday. Love that song!


{And, side note, can I just say how much I love this video of the song.}


I was struck by these words:

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures

He will me shield and portion be

As long as life endures






I have long loved this verse:

For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor. No good thing does he withhold from those who walk uprightly. - Psalm 84:11

Often I have clung to the promise that He withholds no good thing.

No. good. thing.

Sometimes it's hard to trust that the things He takes away were not 'good'!







The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures


People everywhere hope in many things.

What an amazing gift we have as children of God - to know that our hope in our Abba is secure!


Celebrate His good gifts in your life today!


sunshine

less-hot weather

new songs to love

companionship

hugs

a dishwasher!

a sovereign God . . . and

grace to cling to Him

coffee

routines

new opportunities




holy experience

No comments: