A small flame

A small flame

Friday Favorite

Several years ago, I gave up regular coffee. Caffine just doesn't like me very much ;o) I enjoy drinking coffee, so now I drink decaf, but I miss that full-bodied-ness that regular coffee has. I am excited to say that I have found a solution.







Teeccinos makes a line of herbal 'coffees'. They are decaffeinated and made of mostly organic ingredients - chicory, dates, figs, nuts, cocoa. I got a free sample of this in the mail a few months ago and, I must confess, left it sitting in my cupboard for a while because that list of ingredients scared me off. Silly! When I finally got up the courage to try it, I was wowed. It was delicious! And, it had that full-body-ness that I had been missing in my decaf coffee. It is sold mostly at health food stores like Whole Foods. The website has a store locator so you can find a store near you that carries it. I have tried Almond Amaretto, Vanilla Nut, and Hazelnut. All yummy, but I think my favorite is the Almond Amaretto. Coffee conundrum solved . . . now if I can just figure out how to get paid for this commercial ;o)

1 comment:

Dan and Donette said...

Just tried their chai, and it tasted pretty strongly of nutmeg, although it isn't listed in the ingredients. It was a bit too spicy alone, so I was forced to add about 1/2 t of sugar to even it out. Then I enjoyed it!