A small flame

A small flame

Maybe you already know this


but I was so happy to find out that I could make my own foaming hand soap.

It's super easy and costs much less than buying it.


All you need is an empty 'foamer' bottle, some liquid hand soap (I buy a big bottle in a store brand and it lasts me a long time, but you could use a nicer brand in your favorite scent), and some water.






Fill your empty foaming soap bottle 1/3-1/2 full of the liquid soap. I've found that half-full works best for me.



Fill the bottle the rest of the way up with water. Be sure to leave 1/2 to 1 inch of air space at the top of the bottle for the foaming mechanism.





Put the lid on & gently shake the bottle back & forth until the soap & water are fully mixed. {My bottle is clear, so it makes it easy to see when it's mixed up.}





That's it!

Easy, huh?
And super cheap, compared to the price of store-bought foaming hand soap.









No comments: