A small flame

A small flame

The way He loves me





The words to this song play in my mind and they won't stop::


When all of a sudden
I am unaware of these afflictions
eclipsed by glory
And I realize just how beautiful You are
And how great Your affections are for me. . .
I don't have time to maintain these regrets
When I think about the way
He loves me
Oh, how he loves me!
- from How He Loves by David Crowder Band

So, I set out in search of Him . . .


keep looking for - and finding - his love in the little things.


And the day, full of the ways He loves me, holds little room for the afflictions.








#60. sunshine

#61. temperatures warm enough to send the boys outside

#62. dishwasher-gift

#64. Ladies Night Out


#65. the gift of creativity

#66. last day of babysitting for the week

#70. lettuce sprouting up

#71. white-bleached washcloths

#72. open windows

#73. birdsong

#74. red rosebud-promise


#77. Sundays without tears

#78. 1 1/2 weeks of school left

#79. Philip

#80. being able to take a trip 'up north'

#81. a God who always provides. . . always





1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love that song also. It makes me miss Cru...we sing that song often.