A small flame

A small flame

for a God who is all that I need










I recently heard a sweet lady at our church give her testimony.

She shared this verse and affirmed it's truth with her story.

Behold,the eye of the LORD is on
those who fear him,

on those who hope in his steadfast love,
that he may deliver their soul from death
and keep them alive in famine. - Psalm 33:18-19

How this verse caused me worship!



God has not said that he would spare us from hardship,

but what a comfort to know that he is with us in the hardship.



I have known soul famine

And I can say with complete confidence that God was there

and He was enough.

He provided just what I needed to stay alive in the famine

until He brought me out the other side

to a place of nourishment and healing.
*
*
*
We wait in hope for the LORD;
he is our help and our shield.

In him our hearts rejoice,
for we trust in his holy name.

May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD,
even as we put our hope in you.
- Psalm 33: 20-22
*
*
*
*
*

No comments: