A small flame

A small flame

On Location

Spring is in full swing in Wake Forest, and it is breathtaking.
*
The 'regular' trees are still bare and leafless, but there are many flowering trees, all covered with blossoms. I don't think I've ever seen anything more beautiful!
*
I've taken my camera everywhere with me this week to try to capture some of God's handiwork. I can't do it justice, but here are some of my attempts.



*
*
*

*
*
*

*
*
*

*
*
*

*
*
*

*
*
*

*
*
*

*
*
*


*
*
*


*
*
*


*
*
*




*


*

*
*

*


Think Spring!

4 comments:

Crazy Mom said...

It's beautiful, Rachel!

Donette said...

Wow. Those are great pictures. Worthy of framing, I would say. Then when all the blossoms die, you can still remember how beautiful your home is!

Jennifer Bramblet said...

And the azaleas are yet to come. I have to say the Bradford Pear is my favorite flowering tree. Watch for the dogwoods, they are breathtaking now too.

You might notice your allergies around here more too!

Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh, that is gorgeous Rachel! I'm so jealous! I can only imagine how truly beautiful it is. I know what you mean about not being able to do it justice. I often feel the same way about things. It is frustrating, but sometimes you just have to be there.
Enjoy spring! I'm looking forward to it. We are still looking at the brown, drab remains of winter, but spring is coming! We have crocuses now and the daffodils have buds. We have been in the 20's and 30's all week though so they haven't popped yet.