A small flame

A small flame

My Latest Cake Creations

Our care group leader & his wife are expecting baby #3 any day. The ladies in the care group decided to give them a surprise shower, though we weren't sure if we could keep it a surprise. The family lunch & shower was today after church and everything went off without a hitch. They were both completely surprised. So much fun!


*
*
*

*
*
*
I made these matching cupcakes for the kids in the group. I had seen the idea for making these tiny baby shoes & just could not pass up the opportunity to create some!

*
*
*

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow. Very impressive. You've got talent!

Crazy Mom said...

beautiful, Rachel! I can't believe you made all those stars on the cake. wow!!! my hand hurts just thinking about it! :)

LOVE the booties! SO cute!