A small flame

A small flame


Hope your Valentines Day was LOVE-ly.





I gave Phil my traditional 14th Valentine - chocolate-cherry pie.
*
*

*
*
*
Philip gave me a beautiful bouquet and a very sweet love letter.
*
*

*
*
*
My Valentines Day was especially sweet because it's the first year that Matthew & Daniel have really gotten into it.
*
Over the past 2 weeks I have fielded questions and comments about why Daddy is getting Valentines and they aren't.
*
Daniel says he's looking forward to the time when his wife gives him 14 days of Valentines {Future daughter-in-laws, take note!}
#
#
I remembered the Heart People I used to make when I was a kid, and made each of my boys one.
*
*

*
*
The Fun-Dips were greatly enjoyed
*
*

*
*
*
Today Matthew & Daniel each proudly gave me a Valentine they'd made all by themselves.
*
*
*
Matthew's:

*
*
Daniel's: a Bendaroo Valentine:

*


Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: