A small flame

A small flame

Packages & Strings

Good things in small packages making me smile these days


1. New socks . . . in spring colors





2. A 17 month-old who is in love . . . with Daddy





3. Wearing short sleeves . . . all day long





4. A single red rose . . . from the love of my life





5. Sunday hugs . . . from friends who know how hard Sundays are





6. An almost-7-year-old who rhymes . . . nearly everything he's said all week long





7. Having my husband able to go to church with me . . . for the first time in over a month.





8. My 5-year-old who wants to know "Don't you think I look like Indiana Jones?" . . . asking

me for a photo shoot





9. Bright fabric . . . to make a new purse





10. An impromptu home date with my sweetie . . . orange juice in fancy glasses by candlelight

after the kids are in bed

No comments: