1. What is something mom always says to you? 'how did you sleep?'
2. What makes mom happy? hugs and kisses
3. What makes mom sad? when we fight
4. How does your mom make you laugh? do funny things
5. What was your mom like as a child? she was a baby
6. How old is your mom? I don’t know
7. How tall is your mom? this tall (jumping up high and holding up his hand)
8. What is her favorite thing to do? write letters and notes and stuff
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? (blank look) I don’t know
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don’t think you’ll ever be famous – you’re a girl!
11. What is your mom really good at? I don’t know
12. What is your mom not very good at? rolling her tongue
13. What does your mom do for her job? work on the computer
14. What is your mom's favorite food? don’t know
15. What makes you proud of your mom? don’t know
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Pecola
17. What do you and your mom do together? I don’t know.
18. How are you and your mom the same? We’re not the same because I have blue eyes and you have green eyes. But we do have the same bones in our body. And bones get bigger and bigger and bigger.
19. How are you and your mom different? You were smaller and I was not born. Neither was Dad or Matthew
20. How do you know your mom loves you? I don’t remember. I don’t know how I know. My brain just tells me.
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Pick and Save