A small flame

A small flame

Packages & strings

They say good things come in small packages. Here are some of my recent 'packages'.

1. Sharing a hearty laugh with my husband. . . a rare occurrence these days.

2. A 16 month old who is in love with cars . . . even snuggles with one while he sucks his thumb.

3. Flowers from my sweetie . . . again!

4. 5 and almost-7 year-olds who love to tell knock knock jokes . . . that don't make any sense.


5. Saying 'I love you' to someone who once broke your heart . . . and meaning it!

7. Going on a date while a friend babysits . . . voluntarily!

8. Dinner & coffee with a dear friend . . . who lives on another continent.

9. Pie . . . chocolate cherry pie!!

10. Knowing that someone will actually be reading this on my obscure little blog . . . amazing!

3 comments:

Angie said...

My 5 and almost 7 year old love telling jokes that make not sense too. It is almost more funny that way.

Crazy Mom said...

I'm #10!!!!!! :) Love this post! Great idea!

Rachel said...

I agree, Angie! The jokes are funnier that way :o)